- Planned admissions are made by prior appointment and bed booking only.
- Admission to the class desired, is subject to the availability of room / bed.
- Bed charges are inclusive of meals, for the PATIENT ONLY.
- Emergency charges are levied for surgery done in emergency or on Sundays / Hospital holidays.
- All direct admissions to the ICU will be in Deluxe class or above only
- All charges are subject to revision without prior notice.
You can get admitted in 2 ways:
1. Routine planned admission.
On arrival at the time of admission complete all the booking formalities i.e. Payment of booking deposit and procedure deposit.
2. Emergency admission.
In an emergency you can get admitted to the hospital any time.
Any admission directly to the ICU is taken in deluxe class and above only.
What happens at the admission counter?
- Upon admission you will be sent to the room allotted to you.
- One relative will be allowed to accompany you and the other relative will be required to wait at the admission counter to complete the admission formalities i.e. payment of deposit, signing the admission papers, etc.
- The relative will be handed the 24-hour attendant pass, one visitor pass and one car parking pass which should be kept and returned to the admission counter at the time discharge.
MODES OF PAYMENT:
- Card: Surcharge of 1.25% on Debit and Credit Cards. And 2.25% on all American Express Cards.
- Demand Drafts - The demand draft should be drawn in favour of 'Asian Heart Institute'.
- Please come to the hospital with 2 relatives / attendants for convenience of completing the admission formalities.
- Please ensure that you follow all the instructions given by your consultant.
- Please come with all your previous medical reports.
- Come in with a list of your prescribed medication in generic names.
- Tests like HIV and HbsAg will be carried out at Asian Heart Institute (AHI).
- Please carry the required deposit amount.
Please do NOT carry the items mentioned below into the hospital.
- Ornaments and Valuables
- Clothing / bedding
- Flowers or gifts
CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT PATIENTS SO AS TO ENSURE THAT THE CHILDREN DO NOT CONTRACT ANY INFECTIONS.
Patients and relatives are requested to deposit all their valuable personal belongings in the safe deposit locker available at the security gate.
Relatives of Suite Class patients are permitted TWO pieces of baggage.
Relatives of Delux Class patients are permitted ONE piece of baggage.
For all other classes, ALL baggage is to be deposited at the Security Counter.