- You are welcome to make a booking through our international co-ordinator.
Please contact: email@example.com
- Please arrange to pay the procedure amount in full either 48 hrs. prior to the procedure or at the time of admission.
- You can pay in cash, or by Credit Card, or by a Bank Demand Draft.
The Bank Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of 'Asian Heart Institute'.
- For money transfers, AHI bank details are available at the hospital.
All first-time patients are registered with the hospital and issued a unique 'AHI Patient Number'.
This number makes it easy to track your medical records.
Please make a note of it, and ensure you carry the AHI Registration Card issued to you at all times.
Our in-house TPA desk will help you process your mediclaim.
You are advised to consult the TPA helpdesk at least 3 days prior to the date of admission, as approval processes can take anywhere between 24 to 48 hours.
Please note that the following will need to be taken into consideration for processing your mediclaim:
1. To ensure smooth processing of approvals from the respective insurers, it is recommended that you do your cardiac consultation with an AHI consultant. This will familiarize them with your case and expedite the process.
2. In case you do a consultation with your family doctor / cardiologist, please ensure that the AHI consultant has been given all the proper information with respect to your medical details.
Please ensure you have the following documents ready for the mediclaim procedure:
- Policy Copy
- Previous Medical Reports
- Consultation Papers
For any further assistance please call our TPA desk at 6698 6517
AHI tie ups with the following TPAs:
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd
- E Meditek Solution Ltd
- Family Health Plan
- Health India Services
- Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.
- Medsave Healthcare
- Paramount Health Services Ltd.
- United Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vipul Medcorp Pvt. Ltd.
- ICICI Lombard
Please note that a booking stands cancelled in case the requisite amount for the procedure is not deposited within the designated period of 24 hours (48 hours for outstation patients), prior to the surgery / procedure.
In case cancellation is by the customer, the following conditions would apply:
- No refunds if cancellation is within 24 hours of procedure.
- 50% refund for cancellations within 1-7 days prior to procedure.
- Full refund for cancellations 7 days before procedure.
You are requested to inform the hospital AT LEAST 72 hours PRIOR to scheduled admission if you are considering a cancellation. This makes it possible for the hospital to offer the slot and procedures to another waiting patient.