During your stay with us
Visitors and visiting hours:
The ICU visiting hours are from 10.00 am ? 7.00 pm, during which total of 3 (three) visits to the ICU are permitted.
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to vist or stay with the patient.
Every patient is allotted 2 Visitor's Passes.
One 24-hour pass issued to one relative/next of kin. This individual is permitted to stay with the patient during the entire hospital stay. SUITE CLASS PATIENTS are allotted 2 (two) 24?hour passes.
Only for the visiting hours in the wards. Can be used by 1 person at a time, and must be handed over to the next visitor. The hospital has definite visiting hours for other relatives / friends:
- 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Family physician's visit:
- The family physician of the patient is issued a DOCTORS PASS. This pass is issued at the Reception.
- The timing for these visits is from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. for both the ward and the ICU.
- The family physician is requested to give his / her visiting card at the counter when they come to visit the patient as the pass will be issued only against the physician's visiting card.
- While you are in a procedure we allow a total of 3 visitors in the first floor counselling area. Your consultant will call them once the procedure is over.
- While you are recovering from the procedure in the Intensive Care Unit your relatives will be provided with a sofa cum bed in a comfortable cubicle with communication facilities in the waiting lounge on the first floor. This facility is allowed only for one relative with a 24-hour pass.
- Kindly ensure that you do not have more than two relatives in the waiting area at any given time.
While you are in the ICU, your relatives can retain only the rooms on the 4th floor. Room retention is subject to availability and on extra payment.