- To provide fully and without reservation all personal and family health information that is needed to make an accurate diagnosis and provide you with appropriate care. This includes reporting if you are in pain, or require pain relief.
- To participate to the best of your ability in making decisions about your medical treatment, and to comply with the agreed upon plan of care.
- To ask questions to your consultant / physician / doctor or other care providers when you do not understand any information or instructions.
- To inform your physician, or other care provider, if you desire a transfer of care to another physician, caregiver, or facility.
- To be considerate of others who are receiving and providing care.
- To observe all the facility policies and procedures, including those regarding not smoking, not making noise, and the number of visitors permitted.
- To accept financial responsibility for health care services, and settle bills promptly.