You can get admitted to Asian Hospitals in 2 ways:
- Planned admissions are made by prior appointment and bed booking only.
- Admission to a specified class is subject to availability of the room/bed.
- Bed charges are inclusive of meals, for the PATIENT ONLY.
- Emergency charges are levied for surgeries performed in emergency or on Sundays/Hospital holidays.
- All direct admissions to the ICU will be in Deluxe class or above only.
- All charges are subject to revision without prior notice.
Routine Planned Admission:
Kindly complete all the booking formalities (ie. payment of booking deposit and procedure deposit) at the time of admission
Modes of Payment:
- Credit/Debit Card with surcharge of 1.40% on Debit and Credit Cards; and
- 2.50% on all American Express Cards.
- Demand Drafts
- Cheques issued by organizations/Charitable Trusts
- Please come to the hospital with two relatives/attendants for convenience of completing the admission formalities.
- Please ensure that you follow the instructions given by your consultant.
- Please come with all your previous medical reports.
- Come in with a list of your prescribed medication in generic names.
- Tests like HIV and HbsAg will be carried out at Asian Hospitals
- Please carry the required deposit amount.
Don'ts: Please do not carry the items mentioned below to the hospital:
- Ornaments and Valuables
- Visitors are requested not to carry any flowers or gifts.
- Children are not allowed to visit the patient in order to avoid them from contracting any infections
In case of relatives, only ONE bag will be permitted in the Deluxe Class and TWO bags in the Suite Class. Any excess baggage will be required to be deposited at the security counter.
In an emergency you can get admitted to the hospital any time. Any admission directly to the ICU is taken in deluxe class and above only.
What Happens at the Admission Counter?
Upon admission you will be sent to the room allotted to you.
One relative will be allowed to accompany you and the other relative will be required to wait at the admission counter to complete the admission formalities i.e. payment of deposit, signing the admission papers, etc.
The relative will be handed the 24-hour attendant pass, one visitor pass and one car parking pass which should be kept and returned to the admission counter at the time discharge.