Booking and insurance
Carry along the booking slip given by the admitting consultant. For any queries on the same you can call the admission counter on +91-22-6698 6662 It is mandatory to pay the procedure deposit, prior to the procedure or at the time of admission. For electronic transfer, the bank details can be obtained in the hospital.
We request you to register yourself with Asian Hospitals when you come for the first time. An unique AH number will be issued to you on registration. You will be required to be produce this AH number, every time you visit the hospital to ensure smooth traceability of your previous medical records.
Please note that, patients who are insured or have their medical expenses covered by their corporate organizations are requested to clarify all details before admission with your respective insurance agent / organization. For any further assistance on the same you can get in touch with our Corporate/ TPA desk.
We have an in house TPA desk to assist you in processing your mediclaim. Please note that the following will need to be taken into consideration for processing your mediclaim:
- We would request you to do your consultation with our consultant, as it would familiarize them with the case. This is important as it ensures smooth processing of approvals from the respective insurers.
- In case of a consultation with your family doctor/specialist, please make sure that accurate medical details have been passed on to the consultant at Asian Hospitals in the form of doctor reports.
- It is advised that you consult the TPA helpdesk at least three days prior to the date of admission, as the approval process usually takes between 24 to 48 hours.
- Please ensure you have the following documents when you come for your mediclaim:
- 1. Policy Papers or TPA I-Card
- 2. Photo ID proof
- 3. Previous Medical reports
- 4. Positive investigation reports supporting the procedure
- 5. Discharge summary incase of previous hospitalization for the same ailment
- For any further assistance call TPA helpdesk on 6698 6502 (Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday ? 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- Please note that the hospital retains a 15% security deposit on the total amount approved by the TPA. This deposit is refunded to the patient once the hospital receives the payment from the TPA. This process usually takes around 30 to 45 days
- It is necessary to take approvals minimum twice, once at the time of admission and next at the time of discharge.
- In order for the TPA to approve the procedure amount, minimum 24 hrs hospitalization is required
Please note that cashless service is offered for corporate and private individual policies, and not for public insurance policies. To know more, call TPA helpdesk on 6698 6502
Please note that the booking would be cancelled in case the requisite amount for the procedure is not deposited within the designated period of 24 hours (48 hours for outstation patients), prior to surgery/procedure. In case the booking is cancelled, the following conditions would apply:
- No refund will be given if cancellation is within 24 hours of the procedure.
- 50% refund will be given if booking is cancelled within one to seven days prior to the procedure.
- Full refund if booking is cancelled seven days before procedure.
In case of any cancellation, you are requested to inform the hospital at least 72 hours prior to the date of admission.