During Your Stay With Us
Visitors, Visiting Hours and Passes:
1) Two (2) visitor's passes are allotted per patient.
One relative/next of kin will be issued a 24-hour pass. The passholder can stay with the patient during the entire stay in the hospital. Suite class patients are entitled to two (2) 24-hour passes.
The second pass will be only for the visiting hours in the wards. The hospital has specific visiting hours for other relatives/friends: an hour in the morning: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and two hours in the evening: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2) The ICU visiting hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. during which a total of three (3) visits to the ICU are permitted to a passholder.
Family Physician's Visit
- The family physician of the patient is issued a DOCTOR'S PASS at the admission counter.
- The timing for visit is from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for both the ward and the ICU.
- The family physician is requested to produce their business card at the Admission Counter when they come to visit the patient as the pass will be issued only against the business card.
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to visit the patient
- While the patient is in a procedure, a total of three (3) visitors are allowed in the 1st floor counseling area.
Your consultant will call them once the procedure is over.
While the patient is recovering in the Intensive Care Unit, relatives will be provided with a sofa-cum-bed in a comfortable cubicle. The waiting lounge also has communication facilities. This facility is allowed only for one relative holding a 24-hour pass. Kindly ensure that you do not have more than two relatives in the waiting area at any given time.
While the patient is in the ICU, your relatives can retain the deluxe or suite room at an extra cost, subject to availability.