Patient Rights and Resposibilities
As A Patient It Is Your Right ...
- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- Participate in decisions involving your medical condition.
- Be informed and explained about your medical condition.
- Know the names and roles of your healthcare providers.
- Be assured of the privacy and confidentiality of your medical records and their safety.
- Give us feedback and expect immediate action if it is needed.
As A Patient It Is Your Responsibility ...
- To provide all personal and family health information needed to provide you with appropriate care.
This includes reporting if you are in pain, or require pain relief.
- To participate to the best of your ability in making decisions about your medical treatment, and to comply with the agreed upon plan of care.
- To ask questions to your consultant / physician / doctor or other care providers when you do not understand any information or instructions.
- To inform your physician or other care provider if you desire a transfer of care to another physician, caregiver, or facility
- To be considerate of everyone around you, especially those receiving and providing care.
- To observe facility policies and procedures, including those regarding number of visitors and noise.
Our entire hospital is a NO SMOKING zone.
Any and all forms of intoxicants are prohibited on the hospital premises.
- To accept financial responsibility for all the healthcare services provided and settle bills promptly.
You are requested to refrain from any damage to hospital premises or pilferage of the hospital medicines, equipment or properties.